[Nfb-krafters-korner] Military Hat Liners.

eileen scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Mar 17 23:02:09 UTC 2010

Hi Folks:

A few weeks back the discussion came up both on list and during a phone chat about making helmet liners for the military.  I was just wondering if any decisions on this have been made or any progress made in moving forward on this?  A group close to home is doing this type of project and if Krafters-Korner isn't going to do it then I'll get involved with the group locally, but I'd prefer to do it with the NFB-K-K group. Thanks for the update.

Eileen