[Nfb-krafters-korner] Military Hat Liners.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Mar 17 23:42:12 UTC 2010

Eileen,

I have asked at my VFW club to find out about sending them over seas and I
have been working on making a couple of the hats.

I have done a couple of the hats with the face opening.  They seem to  be
really easy enough and the neck band is just right and warm, too.  I am
working on doing a hat that is not with the face opening.  Just a fold up  edge.
 That is easy and works up fast, too.  I have done a hat in 2  evenings
with the face opening and it is not much different the hat with the  fold back
edge except you don't have to pick up stitches around the face.

I have found yarn at Webs and plan on taking a trip up to Webs in MA on
April 15th.

I need to get in touch with the person from the VFW that was going to find
out about sending the hats over there.  So this is still in the planning
stages.

Thanks   for asking.

Joyce