[Nfb-krafters-korner] FRIDAYS QUESTION-Has anyone ever told you howincredible you are that you craft

eileen scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Mar 20 13:38:39 UTC 2010

Yes, many times people will say complimentary things about what I'm working
on and usually give the extra "you're so amazing" statement.  I take the
compliment graciously, but always try to explain that I'm no miracle child
and explain that there are many talented blind people that do a range of
different types of handy-work.  I think I've mentioned one of my friends in
my shawl group that always says she's never known a blind person who knit so
well/accurately .. I get a kick out of her because I think her mother who
lost sight later in life was the only other blind person who she had close
contact with.

Eileen