[Nfb-krafters-korner] large and small tote bags with wheels

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 04:46:52 UTC 2010

Well my Mom  got this tote bag from Totes going back a while ago, but  I
borrow it every time I go away.  It is the size of a gym bag with the  double
handle and wheels on the bottom.

But...
It has this zipper on the bottom beside the one on the top to close it  up.
 When you unzip the one at the bottom it makes the bag grow...   When it is
unzipped all the way the bag has grown 4 times it's original  size.

I use this to go to convention as I pack my dog food and my stuff I take to
 eat lunch along with me.  When I return home I have the option of reducing
 the size down or if I purchase a lot and need the room I have it.  So look
 at your stores that carry Totes merchandise.  I use to go to PA every year
 and go to the Totes outlet store, but since I went blind I can't drive me
and my  Mom there any more.

Joyce