[Nfb-krafters-korner] Friday's question what do you use to bringcraft ite...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 04:58:31 UTC 2010

I did not know about this thingy with the pockets that fits on the 5 gallon
 buckets.  You can purchase those 5 gallon  buckets from Home  Depot.  They
sell the lids separate from the bucket and they also sell a  smaller one
that I had gotten, maybe 2 gallon size plus the lid.  These are  the 2 size
ones I pourchased as I needed buckets that was air tight to store  granulated
wax in when I was running my business doing craft shows with kids  making
candle art from the color candle wax.  With this anyone that was  helping me
fill bottles that were sighted could see through the buckets and I  had the
colors Brailled on the outside of the bucket.  My scented wax I  used the
large letter labeler to put the names on.  So with a touch I knew  right away
if it was the scented or non scented just colored wax.  The  scented one came
in different colors too.

I had fun doing this as I loved being around kids.  My job was to put  the
wick in the jars, tape the lid in place and put a bow on top of the jar
lid.  Of course the kids picked what color bow they wanted on their  candle.

Joyce