[Nfb-krafters-korner] Friday's Question Your most valuable tool.

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Sat May 8 13:48:35 UTC 2010

Oh, I love my tactile tape measure, but I paid $15 for mine about ten years ago, or so.  I bought it from the NFB store at Convention.  I won't be without it though.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, Please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan