[Nfb-krafters-korner] new color identifier

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Sat May 8 13:54:11 UTC 2010

Lol, I did try the old ones from APH.  It calls gold brown, but once you know that, unless you're checking both gold and brown, then it wouldn't work.  Gray and silver are called gray, too.  The best way is to label the beads in Braille for me.  That was a ridiculously tedious project because I didn't start labeling right when I got the beads, and I have five thousand tons of beads, and I'm probably not exaggerating.  I'm thinking labeling them will be a work in progress in years.  I labeled my shell and mother of pearl first, then my coral ... and the list goes on.  Now that I started it, it's fabulous.  I don't know what I was thinking.  I probably figured that I'll always have the memory of a twenty-year old.  Wow, it's sad when you find out the truth sometimes.  *laughing*  Now, I have ten years, or is it eleven, wow.  Anyway, I have eleven years worth of labeling in beads.  Labeling mother of pearl just that didn't work anymore because I have to now label the item numbers so I can check on price.  OK, OK, so I'm obsessive, and I don't do anything half-way.  I am an all or nothing kind of woman.  Lol, OK, I'll stop rambling now and go drink some more coffee.  I haven't been on the list in quite some time now.  Have a good weekend everyone.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, Please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan