[Nfb-krafters-korner] any bulky machine knitters?

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Fri May 14 18:50:18 UTC 2010

Hi Jewell,

My name is Susan and I live on a farm just outside Richmond, Virginia.  You
said you didn't particularly like spinning Merino, what sheep wool do you
like to spin?  We are looking into adding about four or so Churro sheep,
which are the Navaho Native American sheep.

I also have a knitting machine, but I have set it aside until we finish my
craft room.  I want to have a place for it so I don't have to keep putting
it away, just put a dust cover over it.  I also knit, crochet, basket weave,
some beed loom work, lap looms and a bit of regular loom weaving.  I'm also
going to venture into candles and soaps with my sister.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net