[Nfb-krafters-korner] sewing

Jewell Boll jjboll at excel.net
Mon May 17 21:11:46 UTC 2010

to all those who have been so encouraging about sewing.  It has been over 20
years since I have done any sewing and have given away my sewing machine and
all my sewing tools.  Many times, my daughters would express a regret that I
couldn't do some sewing for them.  I had wondered how one "sees" to cut out
the patters.  Perhaps I might get back into it as I have read how one can
weave some beautiful cloth on the loom and make jackets ot of the cloth.
Please surrender all your blind tips for sewing without sight.  I might give
it another try.

thanks again to this wonderful, helpful list.

jewel