[Nfb-krafters-korner] SPINNING

AUDREY WELLNER rencraft at snet.net
Tue May 18 22:32:42 UTC 2010

Joyce,
    Here are two sites concerning Navajo drop spinning.  The first site is loaded with a lot of information about wool prep and has a multitude of videos available.
    http://www.joyofhandspinning.com/spindle-types.shtml

    This second site seems to be more concise in the explanation of what helps the spindle stay in place and the tension/rhythm needed for the proper ply.
    www.dyakcraft.com/navajospinning.htm

    Hope these help,
    Audrey Wellner
    NFB Krafters Korner, Secretary