[Nfb-krafters-korner] Craft tables at convention available

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu May 20 16:54:53 UTC 2010

I just wanted to post this as the time is running away.  We will be  having
a craft show on Saturday July 3, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. in Dallas, Texas at
Convention this year.  We have a limited amount of tables so please email  me
off list for more information

_Blindhands at AOL.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com)
.  The cost to rent a table is a small donation to the division.   You must
be a paid member of the division  in order to rent a table.   You will need
to man your own table for the time posted or have made  arrangements with
someone to cover your table.  Hand made items must be  made by a visually
impaired/blind crafter.  You can share a table, but all  folk's items on the
table must be by a paid member of the division.

Please contact me for information on this as fees must be received no later
 then June 26.    Tables are first come first reserved.

We will be working on things so you can pay through PayPal for your
membership dues and table rental.  Payment for 2010-2011 dues must  accompany
payment for table.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division