[Nfb-krafters-korner] McGeorge update

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun May 23 18:48:02 UTC 2010

block quote
From: "Scott C. LaBarre" <_slabarre at labarrelaw.com_
(mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com) >
Subject:  Ray McGeorge Update
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 12:03:07 -0600

        Greetings:

Ray  McGeorge went into the hospital on May 9th and was diagnosed with
bacterial  meningitis.  Diane rushed Ray via 911 to Rose hospital here in Denver
 because
he was not waking up on that Sunday morning.  Ray has not been  conscious
since that time and has suffered a number of serious set-backs  including a
significant
stroke.  Since earlier this week, Ray has been  stable but has not showed
any signs of improvement and he remains on a  respirator.  We need your
continued
thoughts and prayers.  Diane  again asked me to express her deeply heart
felt gratitude for all the support  you have given.  I will send out further
updates
when warranted.

Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.

LaBarre Law Offices  P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303  504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
_slabarre at labarrelaw.com_ (mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com)
(e-mail)
_www.labarrelaw.com_ (http://www.labarrelaw.com)
(website)

CONFIDENTIALITY  NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and
privileged information. If you  are not the designated recipient, you may not read,
copy,
distribute or  retain this message. If you received this message in error,
please notify the  sender at 303) 504-5979 or
_slabarre at labarrelaw.com_ (mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com)
, and  destroy and delete it from your system. This message and any
attachments are  covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§  2510-2521.

Checked by AVG -
_www.avg.com_ (http://www.avg.com)
01:26:00
block quote end