[Nfb-krafters-korner] Friday's Question Do you go to craft shows?

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Fri May 28 20:29:20 UTC 2010

I typically go with my mother and she describes things that I can't see.
Since these are only a couple of times a year, I still really enjoy going to
them. The previous years, I was getting a little tired of them because they
seemed to be selling the same thing you could buy at wal-mart or the dollar
store. However, the year before last (didn't make it last year), I did
notice that they were getting back to more of the hand-made items. We
typically like to see the floral arrangements and wood items (anything
hand-carved, cabinetry).

Personally, I have wanted to sell at a show but I don't like to keep that
much product on hand. However, I am working on learning some of the French
Beaded Flower techniques and some smaller knit items that I will likely sell
on etsy.

Cindy