[Nfb-krafters-korner] Friday's Question Do you go to craft shows?

MS S TILLETT suetillett at verizon.net
Sun May 30 02:05:18 UTC 2010

I love going to craft shows.  My favorite is when I visit my sister in Eugenne Oregon.  The have something called Saturday Market, and at Christmas they have Holiday Market which is even bigger.  To me it is like going to an art show.  I love the pottery, and the handmade clothes and bags, the wooden things, some of the jewlrey.  I love the whole thing and people are nice about my touching everything.  Apparently Portland has an even bigger one.

Sue, Wonder, and Megill