[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dallas announcement

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri May 28 22:15:54 UTC 2010

For those of you going to Dallas for NFB Convention here is our
announcement in the Convention Agenda:

July 3

1:00  - 6:00 pm—KRAFTERS  DIVISION CRAFT SHOW
Topaz  Room, Tower lobby
If  you are interested in crafts and appreciate hand-made items, this is
the place  to be!  Come and meet some very  talented Federation crafters and
purchase their beautiful items for sale. Joyce  Kane, President
and
July  6
7:00  - 9:00 pm—NFB  KRAFTERS DIVISION BUSINESS MEETING
Fleur-de-lis  B Room, Atrium mezzanine
Unveiling  new craft initiatives, including discussion on classes available
via telephone  conference and information on our Monday night nationwide
chats. We are seeking  teachers and students for crafting classes.
Joyce  Kane, President