[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille Helmet Pattern

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat May 29 19:29:45 UTC 2010

I received word that I will not have the Braille helmet hat pattern until
next weekend.  So for those who are interested in receiving the pattern
from me in Braille I will send it out as soon as I get them.  For those  that
have signed up for the helmet liner class if you are willing to patch
someone in that does not have unlimited long distance please contact mme off  list
as I have a person that needs this done.

Joyce