[Nfb-krafters-korner] examining selling

Joe ToLove lovenergy at optonline.net
Sun May 30 01:46:39 UTC 2010

Crafts have always been a at home job.  At least once a year I visit craft shows and enjoy feeling all kinds of handmade objects.  I've done everything from weaving for a dresshop to all kinds of macrame work.  I enjoy the one day projects although I have done jobs that took months.  Went blind at 12 and in a caning shop learned how to string tenis rackets.  I worked for Hermon's Spoert Stores as freelance stringer and did contract stringing for companies like Davis and Wilson.

Lovenergy,
Joe