[Nfb-krafters-korner] examining selling

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sun May 30 13:00:12 UTC 2010

Hi Joe:

Very interesting.  Were you taught weaving & macrame at school or by a
family member or were you self-taught?  I'm signed up for the macram class
this week and looking forward to it.  Years back when I first lost my sight,
I was in a recreation class at the Lighthouse in NY where I was introduced
to macram. At the time I really wasn't that much into learning it, but wish
now I had paid closer attention to it.

Now a days my first love is knitting.  Any way, hope you'll consider
attending the macrame class with us!

Eileen