[Nfb-krafters-korner] examining selling

Joe ToLove lovenergy at optonline.net
Sun May 30 19:25:48 UTC 2010

Audrery everyone else on list,

There's lots of work for the blind once you become a good tennis racket stringer.  I worked for Hermon's for 25 years and handled all of their stores in Ny>; <and warehouse in NJ.  Contract work was really the icing on the cake>; <all the companies supplied the type of string they wanted in their rackets>; <and paid almost three times the warehouse stringing.>; <This is the opportunity for young men and women to earn a decent income.  I also had a yellow page listing>; <and that paid almost ten times the contract work, just not regular enough though.

Subject: examining and selling
Date: Sunday, May 30, 2010 3:14 PM

nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>