[Nfb-krafters-korner] examining selling

AUDREY WELLNER rencraft at snet.net
Mon May 31 02:06:59 UTC 2010

Hi Joe,
   This is great information and inspiration for those trying to find freelance employment in their field of expertise.   To Cindy, webmistress and Joyce, our President - What a great column this would be for our website - How talented craftspeople found employment for their craft or hobby.
   Thank you for sharing your story.  We'd love to hear from our other members too.
   Audrey J. Wellner
   NFB Krafters Korner, Secretary