[Nfb-krafters-korner] guilty pleasure...

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Mon Nov 1 14:48:56 UTC 2010

Just a thought--Christmas is coming with a need to make gifts and cards
to send.  Make a stencil by cutting out a hollow snowman shape, or
Christmas tree and stars, or a teddy bear, and so on. Glue small objects
to the snowman or tree and cover with glitter. Find or buy cheap baskets
or cheap candle holders (Goodwill stores or Dollar Stores?)and make them
look new, full of shiny interesting (fake jewels and glitter) "bling"
for the holidays.  Use the glue gun to glue fabric to the inside of the
basket and "hem" the fabric. Make a tree skirt or a one-use Christmas
party skirt.

Lorraine Rovig