[Nfb-krafters-korner] Color Scanners; was -- patience, patience, patience

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Mon Nov 1 15:27:59 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Ringlein, Ellen
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 11:15 AM
Subject: RE: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Color Scanners; was -- patience,
patience, patience

The NFB Independence Market sells the Speechmaster Color Identifier for
$135.00 + shipping and handling.  This is not an APH product.

The item can be ordered online at
http://secure.nfb.org/ecommerce/asp/product.asp?product=606&cat=112&ph=&
keywords=&recor=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=

Folks can also contact the Independence Market by phone at 410-659-9314,
extension 2216, for more information or to place an order.

Cordially

Ellen Ringlein
Manager, Independence Market
Jernigan Institute