[Nfb-krafters-korner] ravelry

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 2 16:11:25 UTC 2010

Alrighty Lynda,

I added you to my friends.  You can find the Krafter's Korner group under
the groups when you go to my profile.

Dixie

It is Election Day.  Honor the men and women who have sacrificed and served
for this great country and your rights. It is time to exercise those rights
that they have fought and died for.  VOTE!