[Nfb-krafters-korner] ravelry

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Nov 2 16:31:29 UTC 2010

You can find groups on Ravelry, by from the home page, click on groups.
Then go to the search box and if you know the name of the group you are
looking for type it in.  or type in a keyword of groups you might be
interested in.  It will bring up a list of groups, click on the group name
and somewhere on the page will be a Join link.  Just click on it.  Ithink
that's the final step for joining, but double check because there may be a
confirm type of button to make sure.

Eileen -- FULLASHEEP on ravelry