[Nfb-krafters-korner] nifty knitter class

vickie london vlondon at ec.rr.com
Wed Nov 3 21:47:02 UTC 2010

Hi,

Vickie here.  Finally after about 4 or 5 hours, perhaps I've gotten it.  I'm using one strand of worsted but this is practice on the smallest loom.  So if I succeed in making a hat, I'll buy some better yarn and try again.

I was having trouble anchoring the yarn after  wrapping so I got one of those old fashioned hair clips and  am holding the yarn around the peg with that.  That seems to work for me.  I've gotten about 4 or 5 rows done.  Is that enough or do I need more?

Thanks all for the encouragement last night.

Vickie