[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday November 22, make a fun stocking stuffer key chain

Gail Smith mail.gailsmith at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 05:35:24 UTC 2010

Join us Monday night, November 22, for a fun time.  We will be making a beaded key chain that looks like a small person.  This little person will be about three inches.  These cute key chains will make great stocking stuffers.
The kits are $4 and $1 for shipping.  If you order more than one the shipping will be 50 cents for each additional kit.

Colors available are: red, green, pink, yellow and blue for the pants.  They will all have white for the shirts.  The little flat hats will be the same color as the pants part of the little person.  Orders should be in by November 15.
Let me know the colors you would like or ask any questions at:
mail.gailsmith at gmail.com

If paying with PayPal use the email address:
mail.gailsmith at gmail.com
Or email me for my mailing address to send check or money order.

Other than the kits you will need a wire cutter and needle-nose pliers.

I am looking forward to a fun time making these little beaded people key chains.

Gail