[Nfb-krafters-korner] Half way done!

Gary Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sun Nov 7 02:45:28 UTC 2010

Wow, Dick, you are wonderful. Just keep up what you are doing. You
know just what isi right.

Have you ever made a paper spring? Take two pieces of paper. Thin
strips.  Tape or glue the ends together at a right angle. Then fold
one piece over the glued section and then fold the other piece over
that. Glue the final folds and you have a spring you can glue under
another piece of paper and make it pop up as in a card or just spring
back to your fingers when you push on it. Hope this makes sence. It
will add some more feelability to the work.

But don't you worry;. Willy is very lucky. Noticing that he needed
help clapping? You are a genious.
Henrietta