[Nfb-krafters-korner] Half way done!

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 06:12:42 UTC 2010

LOL, is that what that's called?  I used to make those (without the
glue) from the left-over tractor feed bits from printing my classwork
when I was in junior high.  I'd sit there working on it under the desk
while the teacher was talking.  Yeah, not what you're supposed to do
in class, but it was fun anyway.  And it was something I could fidget
with without being noticed...until I was trying to collect 2
extra-long strips and my teacher found them.  '-)  I haven't made one
of those in a while, though I now work in a situation where I'm
regularly embossing up to 8 or more pages at a time...may have to try
for my uber-long spring just for the heck of it.  What I used to do
was take the place where the tractor feed folded between pages and use
that as the anchor.

Terrence

--
Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane