[Nfb-krafters-korner] Half way done!

Gary Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Tue Nov 9 00:48:21 UTC 2010

Hi Dick,
I would like to tell you and especially Mr. Will, that as he grows he will
make less messes. But, oh, it is so far from the truth.  I make messes every
day at sixty three? Oh, I am old. Lol  If Will wants to be someone. If he
wants to accomplish things in his life, If he has any goal at all, he will
find himself making messes.  Getting in and making and fixing messes is
life. Of course, you know that.  And what you are doing is teaching him so
much.

How about his Mom? Is she learning?  My Grandma had three blind kids. She
had to learn by chance. But they all grew up doing amazing things. My Uncle
Ray could plant and care for a farm sized garden and loved every minute. He
mowed his lawn in bare feet so he didn't miss a spot. Now I wouldn't
recommend that for sure.

My Mom and all of her blind kids ran high profit b e p snack bar and vending
businesses.  Everyone has homes and also everyone of us have short comings.
We are people. People who just keep on keeping on. You are teaching Will all
of this and he will be so grateful for all you do.

Henrietta