[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knifty Knitter Hat Question...

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Nov 8 18:47:59 UTC 2010

I have a question about the size of the KK hat we're making.  Originally I started with the 31 peg loom and decided I wasn't happy with the yarn I was using so I started over on the small 24  peg loom & 2 strands of the red Heart worsted.  Now, I've worked the brim to a point I'm happy with my work, but how much more should I work on this loom for a premi or new born baby?  I wasn't certain if we were supposed to continue working after the brim was completed either so please someone let me know.

Thanks.

Eileen