[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knifty Knitter Hat Question...

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Nov 8 19:01:32 UTC 2010

Eileen;
We have to pause after knitting enough for the brim.  The next class will teach us what to do about connecting the brim, so it will be folded over and connect to the rest of the hat, so we can continue knitting.  If you want a 2 inch brim on a hat, then you need to knit 4 inches on the knifty knitter, since it will be doubled over.

Terry P.