[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plastic Canvas

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Nov 9 12:32:42 UTC 2010

The center is a square.  It starts with the small stitch, up one bar and over one bar, the next is up 2 and over 2 bars, the next is up 3 and over 3.  It expands until you reach the corner and have a triangle and then you do the same, but contract or make your stitches smaller, in sequence.  At the end, you will have a nicely filled in square with tiny to large and back to tiny stitches.  I think the square was 5 stitches across or 6.

Terry P.