[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plastic Canvas

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 9 15:21:55 UTC 2010

Take your needle and run it along the back under 4 or 5 stitches.  You also
do the same thing with the starter tail.  There are no knots in needlepoint!
Sometimes when I feel the stitches on the back are large and am concerned
that the tail may work itself out to easily, I will run it underneath 4 or 5
stitches, then turn and run it underneath an adjoining row in the opposite
direction.  So it will be running under the back threads in a u shape.

Dixie