[Nfb-krafters-korner] mid week question color?

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Nov 10 22:30:03 UTC 2010

My favorite color is orange. I call it ROARange because that is how I see
the essence of the color. It is a dynamic and powerful color. Why do I like
it? Never really thought of that. It is a happy color and my very favorite
shade of this color is Yellow-Orange. That is a tertiary color, not primary,
not secondary, but in-between the secondaries on the color wheel. I like
best the tertiary colors, those that embrace qualities of the primaries and
secondaries, yet stand alone by themselves.  I do not relate Orange to any
particular thing, but it is more a state of mind, to me. When I say the
word, I can feel the power of the color.  Lynda