[Nfb-krafters-korner] mid week question color?

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 03:48:19 UTC 2010

Hi Joyce --
I don't have a favorite color, because different colors evoke different
moods and feelings, and so sometimes I like one, and other times I like
another.  Also different colors look especially good together, whereas
others can be downright nauseating.
I love bright colors, especially now that I have less vision than I have
ever had and so only see color if it is especially bright.

Also different colors and combinations are used for different purposes --
for example, decorating a room you might use certain colors, but picking out
clothes that look good on you would require different colors.
So I might have favorite colors to wear and different colors for different
rooms of my house.  You can tell I'm a color freak.  But I do get moved by
color, just like tastes in food.

I hope I always see enough to see color, but I'm also prepared for blindness
if that is what comes. I just hope it won't.

Happy krafting.
--le