[Nfb-krafters-korner] last nights class

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 20:49:07 UTC 2010

Carol,
I second that it was a great time. I was in not such a great mood...it was
awesome to get together with fellow crafters and laugh and learn from one
another. We all have gifts and talents to bring to the table and that is
also what makes it so much fun. I am glad I could help with another
addiction....big smile.....Crafting is defintiely an addiction for me...but
a healthy one!