[Nfb-krafters-korner] Mid-week question - color?

mary wurtzel marywurtzel at att.net
Sat Nov 13 16:21:55 UTC 2010

Hello,
This discussion is truly facinating to me.  I have had a very
small amount of siout in one eye.  It used to be a bit more when
I was younger.  Growing up, my favorite color was red because I
could see it so well.  My engagement ring has a diamond inthe
center but has rubies all around, and Fred's wedding band has
some rubies on it.  Now red looks like a brownish greyish blob to
me.  Now, if I am in bright sunshine  I can see yellow flowers or
a yellow car.
I am laughing at what Henrietta said, because when I would ask
our kids if something matched that I was going to wear, sometimes
they would get into a fight over it.  I'm getting pretty
convinced that noone cares much about what goes with what these
days!!!!
Mary