[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for questions please

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Nov 13 18:28:18 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

We are going to give the "Friday Questions[FQ] another try out as it has
shown interesting in the past.  So I need you to send me at
_Blindhands at AOL.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com)
your questions that you think would be interesting to hear others comment
about.  It does not matter if they were questions that you might had sent
me in the past or things you might be curious about how other blind folks do
their crafting.  It does need to be related to crafting in some  manner.

I have a couple of questions for the next few weeks, but always need your
input.

Keep watching for FQ and you will find it interesting and fun.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)