[Nfb-krafters-korner] Mid-week question - color?

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Nov 15 19:25:23 UTC 2010

When In doubt, I will wair it with dark blue or black and ask a friend, is this blue, or tercoize?  Is this pink or peach?  I have trouble with colors that are close.  Dark blue and black?  I can tell them apart by using my londry room light.  Some pinks will clash, so I usually do not mix pinks unless I am sure they go together.

Terry P.