[Nfb-krafters-korner] Color Wheels.

linda the_ninn at tx.rr.com
Sat Nov 13 21:21:38 UTC 2010

Okay, I'm having a little trouble with the color wheel  concept - can anyone
say "Wheel of Fortune?"  ((smile)  I mean, Braille takes up a lot of room
and Based on the design of my own color wheel from when I could see, a wheel
would have to be as big as the Wheel of Fortune to accommodate    all of the
primary ,secondary and tertiary  colors  and all of the hues and shades that
result from blending them and Brailled to boot!  I am having a little
trouble wrapping my brain around this.  However, a ring with the colors
printed on card stock with Braille labels That you can sort through might
just work. What do you guys think?
Having trouble thinking outside of the box,
Ninn
The_ninn at tx.rr.com