[Nfb-krafters-korner] Color wheel function

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Nov 14 12:17:58 UTC 2010

I think a basic understanding of how colors reflect and react to each other
is important for choosing your clothing, designing you home, decorating your
walls, and making your art or crafts.  Color is used to show a mood, an
attitude, or a world. Though most of us don't SEE it, everyone else does and
art is about communication. What is it you want to communicate and how will
you do it? I do it through color, form, shape.
I wonder, how do those of you communicate through your art/crafts - or do
you consider what you do a communication at all?  My husband says I think
way too much.  But, I see a message in every thing - everything gives off
clues and ques. How do you see things? This world on sight loss is still
very new to me so I think through the world I knew for 64 years prior to
that. Lynda