[Nfb-krafters-korner] Color Wheels.

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Nov 15 18:49:29 UTC 2010

The way you all are talking about color, is just how I feal about print.  I have tunnel vision and if the print is to big, I have to scan the letter to identify it, but if it is to small, I can not see all of its features to tell what it is.  Just like you are talking about colors, how can a sighted person see a whole word at one time!  This has always been a mistory to me.
My favorite colors are blue, pink and red. I have always liked water and the color of flowers.  These colors are easy to coordinate.  Until lately, I hardly ever bought purple.  I did not care for it and some times had trouble telling it from blue.  I like dark blue, black, gray and tan, for pants, because they are nutral.  They will go with almost anything.  I have shrunk out of my tan and gray pants and have not found any in the store.
I like walls to be white or off white.  It is a lot easier to change a spread or the cover on a piece of furniture than to coordinate your furnature to go with your walls.  What if you get tired of the walls, it is sure more expensive to paint the walls.
You can also decorate with colorful pillows and change them when you want.
Let your crafts decorate your home.

Terry P.