[Nfb-krafters-korner] I did it again...

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Nov 18 18:15:42 UTC 2010

What a great story, thanks. I have "adopted" a little girl who is
handicapped and have a lovely hat and scarf ready to ship out to her, along
with a check to help with her enormous expenses. I do not know this child at
all, but know of her story and I have asked all my Face Book friends to help
out this family as well, if they can. We can all do something to help
someone this week, as a way of saying "thank you" for Thanksgiving Day for
our many blessings. Lynda River Woman