[Nfb-krafters-korner] A strange contraption

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Nov 19 14:10:46 UTC 2010

Hi Carla:

I am not familiar with all the different types of KK looms that are out
there, but if it is called a spool, I suspect it is the same as what used to
be called a "knitting Nancy."  If that is what it is, then it is  used to
make I-cord (idiot cord). When I was a child it was called Horse reins.
Does it only have 4 or 5 pegs and is it round?  If that's it then it is a
knitting nancy.

Have fun with your new toys!

Eileen