[Nfb-krafters-korner] A strange contraption

Carla Roller croller614 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 06:35:55 UTC 2010

Okay my friends, my husband totally blew me away tonight! He came home with 5 different colors of yarn a rectangle KK loom and another KK thingy! He said it is a KK spool.! Actually it is cool! I just don't know what you do with it!. Mind you, I'm just shocked the bought it! We had decided not to get each other presents this year and his Birthday was this past Tuesday. Of course I didn't get him a thing! I almost forgot about it. So, is this a guilt trip or what? So, now what to do with this spool thingy? Thanks in advance, Carla (Who is totally baffled!)