[Nfb-krafters-korner] Happy Thanksgiving week

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Nov 19 17:06:33 UTC 2010

Yes, Dick, this is more than just an uncle and his nephew. This is a
timeless journey of the life of two people that would be so interesting to
people both sighted and those who are blind. We need this kind of story and
information so much. This is a beautiful coming of age story - timeless -
and classic. Lynda River Woman