[Nfb-krafters-korner] Happy Thanksgiving week

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Nov 19 16:00:07 UTC 2010

Dick;
Someone mentioned keeping a log of what you do with Willy.  You could write some great stories for Curnel books to submit to the NFB.  Check out their site and all their Curnel books should be on the site.  They are a collection of stories, mostly written by blind people, about events in the lives of the blind.
Enjoy reading and feal free to contribute some of your happenings with Willy.
Terry P.