[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beading

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 19:40:28 UTC 2010

Wow that sounds awesome and it also has the pegs to make the tricky loops
with the form. The forms Laurie and I are talking about are preforms and the
beads go right on them. They have a very smooth texture and depending on
your taste....could be gawdy.
I would love to hear more info to about what you described!