[Nfb-krafters-korner] Jig Beading a Christmas tree

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 21 13:13:11 UTC 2010

	Laurie,

Then I must be using the incorrect terminology.  The item I am describing
must be a jig. The pegs were fixed, but that may have just been the jig that
came with that kit.   I would string the seed beads onto fine wire, then
starting at the end of the jig closest to my hand run the wire up the center
of the jig, wrap it counterclockwise around  the post to the left, through
the center of the pegs again, around the second peg on the left, repeating
until I reached the end of the left side, in this e wrap fashion,  then go
around the peg in the center of the far end of the jig, or tip of the
branch, and then repeat back along the right side from the tip end back
toward myself.  Then I would take this strand of beaded wire off the jig and
give each of the ohs created a twist, like a bread wrapper wire twist to
keep the shape of the ohs.

The branch then was a long straight length of 2 wires side by side and the
ohs on the outside edge of each branch.

 Dixie