[Nfb-krafters-korner] Marketing our Crafts

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Nov 21 18:55:16 UTC 2010

Thanks, Joyce.

I loved, loved, loved doing Ebay in the past and ran an Ebay store as well.
I really want to be doing it again.  I do not know how to run JAWS and end
up with a mess on my hands every time I try to use it. I know that this is
something I have to learn before I can move on. I am very limited in using
the itnernet but way ahead of where I was a year ago when I could do NOTHING
on the computer.  Lynda River Woman